WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Saturday 24 July 2010

Well this is an experiment...who knows whether it will work but am willing to give it a go!!

I love to craft and have probably bored my friends and family with looking at my creations so now I'm branching out...loads of people in the world so hopefully you will never get bored of my simple but effective crafts (fingers crossed anyway).

I've never done this so please forgive me if my blog is a little bland ... give me time and am sure will get the hang of it. thanks for calling and hope to see you again soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment