WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Thursday 30 September 2010

Good evening another quick post today, didnt get a chance to play with all my new crafty goodies that my parents brought me back from the states :-( my day has just flown by soooo quickly!!

This is another exploding box i have made for my neice to take to a wedding in November, used the same colour scheme as the wedding so it fits in and could even be displayed at the reception...hint,hint!!

I love this, it so unusual and again can be adapted to any occassion really


The little details are shown much better here and they are what makes it a lovely gift to treasure as a reminder of your special occassion!

Just a quick picture of the side just to show the height of that cake, took some doing as lost the template but i got there in the end, hope the recipients like it as much as me :0)


Good luck to the happy couple!
Bye for now
Karyn x





















No comments:

Post a Comment