WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Sunday 13 February 2011

Hi all well my crafty day did not go according to the plan but what can you do...spent it crafting anyway!!
have lots of orders for these little gift bags for various events so thought id get a move on with them.

These are for my friend as little Easter gifts with surprises inside and am loving my designer buttons at the moment too, added little pearls to make them even more special :0)

Think i made one in every colour to hand but am prepared for anything now lol!!

Am going to have to treat myself to more SU ribbons though...roll on payday!!

I also had a little awkward space to fill on my display board so made a little bookmark to fit in it!

I love books as much as crafting and dont get to do as much as id like but will certainly be making myself one of these for the future books

Well thats it for me for today..take care


Karyn x

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, you have been busy and made some beautiful things.
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete