WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Saturday 5 February 2011

Hiya all! despite not feeling well at all i just could not tear myself away from my lovely starter kit today and have been planning allsorts for my first workshop :0)

This is a lovely mini pizza box containing 4 lovely little cards that had a lot of fun making...hope you like them!

just a quickie to show you how it opens...although obvious to most not always to others!

I love my Stamp write markers...and only have 2 at present...give me time lol

The box and cards are decorated using the Just Believe and I heart hearts sets, marina mist marker along with colour co-ordinating designer papers


i also love my eyelet border punch...soo cute


Should of warned that this post has alot of pictures and although do try they arent the best quality...trying to improve on those too, i have so much to do on my 'improvement list'

I made this flower with 4 hearts cut out and circle punch in the middle
very effective even if i do say so myself!

Simple but effective...show your friends you appreciate them at any time of the year :0)


Well thats all for me for now...must go feed the family

Take care Karyn xx

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely project - the colour combo is fab!
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete