WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Tuesday 12 April 2011

Good evening all, hope you've had a lovely day today
sunshine has been out here again today but wind very chilly too!

I had a fantastic day at all day training for the Jems on saturday and its taken me this long to post as had a manic week last week so spent Sunday relaxing and revitalising ready for work yesterday, i have not done any crafting :-( but have planned a huge list of things to order from SU mainly THE BIG SHOT!!
Been thinking for a while but playing with it at training convinced me (just had to convince my other half!!)

Below is my favorite of the cards we made using the big shot and all the exclusive dies are on my list!! its going to cost me lol!!


This was the 'big shot' demo corner and the things you can make are endless, i fell in love with the mini milk carton...its soooo cute! Really cant wait to get mine :0D
Well hopefully i will get some crafting done in the next few days and have something new to show you...tons to do on my list too.

Take care

karyn xx

1 comment:

  1. Hello Mrs! Had a great time at training with you. Thanks so much for the ride. I'm still paying for overdoing it that week, but it was worth it! x

    ReplyDelete