WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Thursday 12 May 2011

happy birthday

Morning all!

quick post today as Ben still ill and not feeling great myself...we are going to have a lazy day in bed and get better hopefully :-(

My Mum requested a birthday card for her friend and as i'm loving the springtime vintage papers and they happened to be on my workspace table made sense to use them :0)
I added a flouirsh with my retired SAB sweet summer and 3D'd (if thats a word??) the flowers around the corner of the sentiment from Afterthoughts hostess level 1 ( free with a workshop totalling £150+) all stamped with marina mist and concord crush.


Close up of the lovely little flowers and even added tiny pearls to the stems of the flowers but you cant quite see that on this picture sorry!!

I am sure my mums friend will love as my mum did.

thats it from me for now, back to bed

take care

karyn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment