WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Thursday 26 May 2011

little bit of everything!!

hi crafters hope all well
Its been a busy week for me...physically and mentally so not much crafting done (apart from wedding invitations and i cant show you those just yet ) these are a few things i made at the weekend as had a bit of tidy up in crafty room and found these lovely toppers/papers...the one below with cute owls...father and son for ian for Fathers day!!

lovely bird topper and SU card that compliments very well for a birthday/anniversary card

I love these...sooo much! i have to make some more the trouble is finding sweets that fit in the tubes and as i take my 'work' seriously am having to buy all sorts os sweeties and if they dont fit its such a shame to waste dont you think :0)
 these have mini marshmallows in at the moment and are lovely as gifts...have tons of ideas of what to go in them so keep checking for these posts!!

i also took inspiration from my Su mum Jules with the lolly stick bookmarks...again lots of ideas for variations on these just need to find a little time to craft.

I did find these fab googly eyes at the craft shop and if you look closely they have eyeshadow on and do them in all sorts of colours and sizes for your projects
Well thats it from me as i said its been a tough week as ive had big decisions to make...i have decided to leave my current job and handed my notice in yesterday so leave June 24th, jobhunting here i come!!

thats it from me

take care

Karyn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment