WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Saturday 31 December 2011

Long time No blog!!!

I know its been a long time since blogged and really no excuse...time just seemed to pass me by for a while but hopefully back on track now :0)

i do hope everyone had a good festive period and would like to take this opportunity to wish all a very happy and healthy 2012!! enjoy whatever you are doing to welcome the new year in to your lives xx

Anyway i have still been crafting just not blogging on what im up, in fact its been an extremely busy time for me and will play a little catch up over the next week or so with projects...to start with i'll get the lovely christmas cards i made for my family posted. My son had his first nursery pictures taken just after his 3rd birthday and i really wanted to use these for special family so created a bauble like dropper for these cards with various gorgeous pictures of him ( im biased i know but he is soooo cute!!) and they can actually go on the tree ready for next year if wished to.

I used the festive jolly holiday DSP now retired but thankfully i had a stash hidden and should have a little left for next year as they are lovely :0)

As i said the photo is a dropper so dangles when the card is stood up and can be removed for safekeeping...id like to think all my families trees will have Ben on them next year!!


I leave it here for now and will be back shortly with more of my crafty items

Happy New Year to all, Good Luck with 2012

Take care

karyn xx


No comments:

Post a Comment