WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Monday 9 January 2012

 Hi crafters
Hope you have had a lovely day...mine has been busy, crafting which is always good but waiting for british gas workmen...not good!! But im not going to start moaning about them!!

I was asked by a friend to make a congratulations on your engagement for a couple that got engaged at the top of the Eiffel Tower...how romantic :0)

this is what i came up with...i ve used a combo of real red, crumb cake and very vanilla and the effect is great...think will use this combo for my valentines cards too.

 I used the medallion stamp as a background,and the 'love' word is a sneak peek of whats to come in sale-a-bration this year starting january 24th so keep your eyes peeled for that!!

I adore the antique brads in the new catalogue and am running a bit low on stock as cant stop using them...this lovely one sets off the rubble of ribbon along the edge.


I also used the four frame stamp set (another of my favorites) to add the sentiment from  a retired set which finished off my card.

i really hope the newly engaged couple like it and gives them special memories.


Well that's it for today...time for a cuppa and put my feet up before work tomorrow

Take care

Karyn xx

1 comment: