WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Sunday 26 February 2012

Easter bags

Good morning peeps

hope all is well with you...im suffering with a cold...again but am hoping that some crafting will make me feel better!!

Ive made these Easter gift bags for my son and neice and would like your opinion on whether i need to add a 'happy easter' sentiment on them or is the bunny enough???
Your thoughts are much appreciated please :0)


Well i had these medium sized giftbags in my stash and decided to decorate using DSP, for Bens i used certainly celery and old olive to contrast, top note die as a topper background which i embossed with square lattice and stamped his name and added some gorgeous glimmer brads to finish.
 I added little bit of ribbon around the handle to break up the white and added my attempt at an easter bunny made with punches?!! Is it me or is he a little 'gozzy' in the eyes??


I put the finishing touches to Olivias with some rhinestones after stamping her name with a retired stamp set.

Anyway i just cant decide whether to add the sentiment or not, maybe will try one and see how it looks but please do let me know what you think.

take care and happy sunday

karyn xx

2 comments:

  1. HI love, I would stamp a sentiment and punch out with a scallop circle or decorative label and tie to to the bag handles and let it dangle down!! Lovely bags, Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah was thinking something along those lines as doent really say easter at the moment...will give it a go thanx hun x

    ReplyDelete