WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Sunday 13 May 2012

Bunting banner



Good afternoon crafters

hope the sun is shining where you are as it is here for a change!!

Ive seen lots of these about and thought id make one for myself just as an introduction for myself :0) or so i dont forget my name...who knows!!



I used a neutral colour scheme for the base and jazzed it up with daffodil delight and pumpkin pie and used the scallop trim dotty ribbon in chocolate chip...very yummy!!


I stamped my name and cut out, mounted on some whisper white and used the scallop circle punch to add a flower like edge to them. Then used my little leaves die and my beautiful wings embosslit to add some interest.


 To the centre letter i used some non SU flowers to 'attract' my butterflies :0)


My banner was then blinged a little added gems to the butterflies and a few to the bunting shapes on certain letters and tipped them all with brads to make them hang right.

Hope you like it as much as me

Take care and happy crafting

karyn xx

1 comment:

  1. hi karyn love the banner may have ago myself,try and keep my hand in crafting. lol love pat

    ReplyDelete