WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Saturday 19 May 2012

faith in nature set

Good afternnon crafters

another wet and miserable day here and not feeling very well today so quick post for me and back to rest & recuperation...hopefully!

This gift set i made for my aunties birthday with the gorgeous Faith in Nature stamp set in colour scheme of crumb cake, marina mist and pear pizazz with some little hints of daffodil delight and baja breeze too

I made the desktop holder from a template design by someone who i cant quite remember on writitng this but when i do i will post the link.

I decorated with some very vanilla ribbon and antique brad and added some detail too with a border punch...i did put it in a cellophane bag with a topper decorated too but silly me forgot to take a picture of that but even if do say so myself did look lovely!!

Faith in nature stamp set is suitable for many occassions as very versatile and i made 4 simple cards to go within the holder, coloured in with my stampin' write markers so the colour scheme matches throughout and added obligatory bling etc.


Added various sentiments to the cards to cover a multitude of occassions and hope the recipients like to receive them when sent :0)


And here the full set shot...lovely!!


Thats it from me for now

take care and happy crafting

Karyn xx


2 comments:

  1. This is lovely, I am sure your Aunt will love it - hope you are feeling better soon.
    Kate
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the cards karyn very classy. take care look for would to my next order. luv pat xxx

    ReplyDelete