WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Sunday 10 June 2012

Birthday bike


Good Morning crafters

Another dull day herre but for the moment its stopped raining!! Hooray!!

I was unsure about this set in the summer mini but now have used im falling for it :0) and loved the way this simple birthday card for the girl next door turned out although not a great picture sorry




I used a non SU pink and crumb cake along with the whisper white and added some ribbon and gems along the borderpunch as well as the little 3d birthday cake in the basket...obviously had to colour the bike in pink too.



I added the sentiment from cheers and wishes stamp set and put a little flower gem that i found at the garden centre, the picture doesnt show this but its really sparkly and irridescent.

Thats it from me, sorry my pictures arent that great one day i may learn how to take better ones :)

have a lovely day whatever you're doing i'm off to celebrate my other halfs birthday with a relaxing day and lovely lunch out = no dishes for me weeheee!!

take care

happy crafting

karyn x


1 comment:

  1. oh karyn that card is fab, love the bicycle love pat x

    ReplyDelete