WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Friday 22 June 2012

Yellow Bdays

Good evening all
late post from me as very busy and stressful day :(

I just had to play with my new Attic Boutique papers that arrived the other day along with 3 others DSP packs currently on offer - Buy 3 get one FREE!!
Too good to miss if you ask me :0)

Anyway I needed two birthday cards very quickly and these 2 took me 10 mins tops to whip up and i love em!!



I covered front of card in a gorgeous yellow paper fromt the Attic Boutique DSP and simply mounted a computer printed sentiment as i had a need for speed and didnt even have time to tidy up after myself...oops i admit it i'm a messy crafter :-/

I actually read in a crafty mag about recycling paint swatches and thought id give it a go so used one of these to mount my sentiment and just added butterflies made with the Beautiful Wings embosslit.


Similar method for the second without the paint swatch but instead mounted with So Saffron and i used the scallop border punch.


Below are the pair of them together and i really hope the recipients had fabulous birthdays x

Thats it from me tonight
Hope tomorrow brings a bit of a drier day as not stopped raining here today and blowing a gale too :(
Not good for playing out but certainly good for crafting

Take care

Karyn x

No comments:

Post a Comment