WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Sunday 28 October 2012

baggy book

Good afternoon crafters!

long time no blog!! Ive been sooo busy over last few weeks that really just have not stopped so i apologise for the lack of posts, hopefully am getting more organised and back on track :0)

Anyway i attended all day team training in Pudsey last weekend which was fab as always and that saw the return of the 'baggy book'!! I love these as showcase a product and just a selection of the things you can do with it.

Todays turn was Papillion Potpourri...now im not a butterfly person and only ordered this for the training day but have found myself using it over and over again and its safe to say ive been converted!!

Crumb cake - another of my favorites! and raspberry ripple were used on this my favorite card in the baggy book!
I apologise for the poor photo quality - silly me put the book all together before i photographed them so the flash bounces off the poly bags sorry :0(

the Fancy fan embossing folder adds all the detail to the background with a stamped butterfly and sprinkling of gems and a gorgeous vintage faceted button to the middle of butterfly and voila!! lovely!!


I even stamped a little butterfly on the bag topper to extend the details

very nice

thats it from me

take care and happy crafting

karyn x

No comments:

Post a Comment