WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Sunday 10 February 2013

jems swaps

Good morning

Well silly me i had my swaps for team training scheduled a forthight ago and then we were snowed off :( but i was already on my way to Leeds yesterday when realised i hadnt rescheduled...never mind, best laid plans eh!!

So here they are...I made 45 of these which was a strain on my arm as 180 rolls of the bigshot but then some of the swaps i got back were amazing and must of taken the maker ages...very talented ladies.


I used the fab Hearts a flutter stamp set and the so cute doilies, love em!!

Had a fabulous day thankyou to Julie for all your hardwork as well as all the Jems and visitors who worked hard on their swaps :0)

Happy crafting

Karyn x

No comments:

Post a Comment