WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Monday 22 April 2013

Another challenge for me!

Good morning crafters

At training on Saturday we did a project that Julie called 'think outside the Boutique Box' and i must admit when it comes to scrapbooking I start off with allsorts of plans but they never look right so I give up! Not anymore!!

I normally spend too much time chatting with fellow Jems at these days and never finish my projects..I did myself proud by finishing all 3 cards - these i will show you another day - plus I made a start on this and finished it off on Sunday




I love the way it has turned out and its just using the kit Boutique Boxes and a 12x12 very vanilla sheet of card and i am amazed at how much stuff i still have left from this kit after using all the above.
To have a look at my inspiration then pop over HERE to take at look at julies.

Back tomorrow with more

happy crafting

Karyn x


No comments:

Post a Comment