WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Sunday 21 April 2013

training day swaps

Good evening crafters

Yesterday was a Jems training day in Pudsey, always tons of fun but this time we were challenged to go outside our comfort zone and make male themed swaps for a male themed day!!

Not one of my favorite things as male cards are so difficult to make especially if you dont know the person they are intended for.

Anyway i came up with a little rosette for telling someone they are no1 dad and made 30 of them in various male colours...only silly me forgot to take picture of them alltogether but below is a single one to give you the idea at least!!



i also challenged myself to blog regularly and so I am aiming to blog everyday for the next month to see if can get myself organised and in some sort of rountine so i apologise in advannce if my rambling gets a bit boring!!

thats it for today

happy crafting

Karyn xx

1 comment:

  1. Right Karyn - I shall be following daily to check that you do it!!
    Luv
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete