WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Saturday 4 May 2013

Birthday surprise

Good Afternoon crafters

Hope you are having a lovely day!!

Im having a crafty cleanup and getting myself organised...or trying to should i say :0)

Today i want to show you the fabulous present and card my downline Angie sent me for my birthday...sooo lovely



we have a lovely card and a gift pouch with some very yummy chocs in them which may i just add are still there...doing so so on the diet!!


They are made with the Secret garden SU stamp set and she has used a patchwork technique by stamping on to DSP and using these sections to make up a full flower. Please pop over to her blog as she is a very talented lady ( who is going to teach me to sew one day) :0)


Thankyou so much Angie look forward to seeing you soon

Thats me for today on with my major cleaning/sorting mission!!

Happy crafting

Karyn x

No comments:

Post a Comment