WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Sunday 12 May 2013

Telford Swaps!!


Hi all

Well i failed in my task of blogging every day for a month but i do have good reason...i was crafting and got carried away!!

Ive been busy making swaps for Stampin' Up! regional event at Telford yesterday and had over 300 little bits to handcut out...very time consuming as you can imagine.

Well here is the swap i made...



using the Happy Hour stamp set.
I handcut each glass, orange/lemon slice and straws as well the banners etc

I made lots of these and want to thank all the people that swapped with me.



I have a fantastic day and even won a prize patrol but cant show you that as from the new catalogue ...ooooo i hear you say!! Well let me tell ya i had to dance 'gangam style' to get it too but I GOT IT!!!

Lastly its always nice to put a face to a voice who has helped you lots and had to have my piccie taken with Chris from Demo Support - he is lovely and such a great help.


Thankyou to all the people involved yesterday and especially Stampin' Up! for making this a great job/hobby!!!

happy crafting

Karyn xx


No comments:

Post a Comment