WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Tuesday 7 January 2014

Good evening to you
 
I am waiting up for a phonecall so figured I would use the time efficiently and blog today rather than tomorrow :0) my organisation at the moment is a little bit scary!!
 
I was requested to make this baby card for a colleague after making a blue design a couple of months back and its just soooo cute!!
 
It uses a retired set for which I apologise but had to use it for this design.
obviously this was for a little girl.

 I coloured in the stamped images using various pink tones of Promarkers but everything else used is Stampin' Up! including the cute little peg!!

Adorable!!
 
Happy Crafting
 
Karyn x


No comments:

Post a Comment