WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Friday 18 April 2014

Hellloooooo crafters!!
 
Hope you are all having a lovely day...its a bank holiday and am looking forward to enjoying Easter with the family as well as some me time - ie crafting time lol!
 
Steam punk wedding!!!
 
That was what I was given as a baseline for a card...here is my interpretation who knows if its right but I had a fab time making this card!!
 
 
What do you think?!!




I used a diecut design for the centre on top of a very vanilla base embossed with cogs - I got the impression a lot of cogs go hand in hand with steam punk!! Base card of crumb cake and sponged the edges with soft suede
 
Computer generated sentiments and found these diecut cogs which are foiled that I layered up as a base for the ' congrats' sentiment.
 


 
Lets hope I fulfilled the idea of 'steam punk wedding' correctly
 
Happy crafting and wishing you all a lovely Easter.
 
Karyn x


3 comments:

  1. Great Steampunk Wedding card - love those colours - very modern!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous steampunk wedding card, I love these images.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning!
    Love the colours and your interpretation I think is perfect
    hugs
    Debbi x

    ReplyDelete