WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Sunday 4 January 2015

 
Hello crafters
 
Hope you are well today and recovering nicely from all the recent festivities!
 
A friend of mine has had a difficult few weeks and just wanted her to know I was here for her so what better way than a surprise card.
 
I used some new goodies with the Artisan embellishment kit that you can buy from Tuesday Jan 6th 2015.
 
I sponged in blushing bride through the little stencil you get with the set as you only get 2 and I have lots more ideas for them...better get buying more sets I think :0)
 
I embossed the lower half with another new product - I love this - its called happy heart embossing folder!!
 
Then some lace trim and velvet ribbon from the embellishment kit and simply to finish added a sentiment from petite pairs and few little pearl centred flowers.

 
 
I know it was much appreciated by my friend too.
 
happy crafting
 
 photo 6651cad2-4eb0-449d-975a-1c28dea42d14_zps6a2585f2.png
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful and I am sure your friend will love it.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete