WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Friday 6 February 2015

Good morning
 
A little different today!
 
Similar technique but this is supposed to Bokah as shown in a tutorial video on youtube by wplus9 designs although the one I did with the bokah circles on didn't look right so did another without them. 
 
 
I used inks this time just dotted on my window sheet to add water to in pool party, crushed curry and Bermuda bay although kept them quite diluted for a subtle effect.
 
Again stamped only with Big Day stamp set and added some shimmer spray for subtle sparkle...I need more supplies I think to get a more effective bokah result!




Happy crafting

 photo 6651cad2-4eb0-449d-975a-1c28dea42d14_zps6a2585f2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment