WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Wednesday 18 March 2015


Hi
 
Oh my is it Wednesday already - where has the week gone to!!
 
Time flies when you are having fun :0)
 
Well I started with colouring in my stamp and stamping around the edges here then added the water to create a beautiful effect as my background.
 
I think the colour makes this even more stunning!
 
 
Plus stamping in black highlights the lovely vibrant marbling effect fantastically!!
 

 
Simple sentiment still in black and a couple of gems added to the butterflies.

 
Happy crafting


 photo 6651cad2-4eb0-449d-975a-1c28dea42d14_zps6a2585f2.png

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karyn this is a gorgeous card I love the butterflies. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous background and butterflies - love it!

    ReplyDelete