WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Sunday 24 May 2015



Hi
 
Late post from me as still had lots to do for my holiday tomorrow as well as tidy away from the open house I held yesterday which was lots of fun.
 
It was a chance to craft with friends and family s well as meet new crafters in the area and introduce them to the new Stampin Up annual catalogue that launches on June 2nd - so exciting!!
 
Here a few pictures of the day...
 
 
My display table as modelled by my son full of inspirations for retiring products as well as current and some new yummy goodies - I will show them later in the week.
 
I made little welcome gift boxes with a choc in them in calypso coral, pistachio pudding and wisteria wonder and just had to make a little sign to let people know to take a box.

I stacked them all on a very simple cake stand but the overall effect looked fantastic and scattered some business cards - also made myself for people to take.

Off to carry on packing/cleaning/ironing...its never ending!!
 
 
Happy crafting



 photo 6651cad2-4eb0-449d-975a-1c28dea42d14_zps6a2585f2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment