WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Sunday 14 June 2015

Good Morning all
 
I had meant to schedule this post yesterday as I was training with the fabulous Julie's Jem's in Pudsey but it totally slipped my mind in my effort to get organised so I am sharing my swaps with you today.
 
I had the idea from the garden wall from my parents house has the cutest little flowers growing on it and now we have the fab brick wall effect embossing folder had to use it!!
 
I embossed the Kraft bags and the hostess set Floral Wings. I stamped the leaves on randomly and added a so saffron itty bitty flower punch with pearl centre.
 
Inside the bag was a simple card using the same stamp set and dash of gorgeous grunge.

 
You can see the great effect of the emboss folder better here I know I will using this a lot!!

 
That's me for today I will be back with more makes from the day :0)
 
Off to craft now!!
 
Happy crafting
 
Karyn
 

2 comments:

  1. A brilliant gift bag idea and love the card too

    ReplyDelete
  2. great project, lovely idea with the embossing

    ReplyDelete