WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Friday 5 June 2015


Hello all
 
Its Friday!! roll on the weekend andit feels like I have so much on with one family meal tonight and a belated work Christmas party tomorrow and gardening sunday...where will I fit in crafting??
Don't worry am sure I ill find some spare time or rather make time to play with some more new goodies so keep watching :0)
 
Today its my mum's birthday and here is the card I made for her using a fab new hostess set called a whole lot of lovely - just perfect for my mum!!
 

Combo of soft sky, Bermuda bay, island indigo, sahara sand and so saffron and simple design accented with flowers and gems
 

 
I also made a gift box using the sadly now retired deco window boxes - love these- for the jewellery we bought for her present which I decorated to match  the card.


Here they are together
 
Happy Birthday Mum Love you xx
 

 
Happy crafting
 
karyn x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment