WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Sunday 26 July 2015

Good morning
 
Happy Sunday to you
 
Yesterday I held a Crafternoon at my house and was joined by 8 lovely ladies and had lots of fun crafting and definitely lots of laughter...so much so that we were supposed to wrap up at 4pm we went a couple of hours over good job no one had any further plans we had a fantastic time!!
 
We had to work in groups of 4 as only had table big enough for 4 but whilst one lot crafting the others were browsing display tables, chatting and enjoying light refreshments of cuppa and a cake :0)
 
Here is a brief look at before everyone arrived.
 
 
I made the little goody bag filled with all the materials needed to make the projects plus some extra freebie bits to use at home and made the lovely Bermuda bay tags which look fab against the Kraft of the bag.

 
Not the best picture of my display table I am afraid as not much light in my room as this was set up in the corner but all the lovely swaps from fellow Jems and samples I have made certainly whet the appetite for stampin up goodies!!

 
It was certainly a busy day so chill out and bit of a craft for me today whilst we wait and see what the weather is up to before deciding on what to do.
 
Enjoy your day.
 
happy crafting

 

No comments:

Post a Comment