WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Friday 3 July 2015

Morning all
 
I have come to the conclusion that my new favourite colour at the minute is mint macaron as just cant seem to stop using it :0D
 
and so when asked to make a last minute wedding card I immediately thought of mint macaron and this is what I came up with in 5 minutes...
 
Mint macaron with smoky slate on basic whisper white...clean and simple!
 
 
I added some of the new silver metallic thread under the hearts from the Groovy love set and added some little itty bitty flowers to the hearts

 
Hope the happy couple like it.
 
happy crafting
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment