WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Tuesday 4 August 2015

Good morning
 
A day off from work for me today and what a perfect drying day for washing so blitzed the house and been to the park and now onto some crafting!!
 
Or planning at least as my new Autumn/Winter SU seasonal arrived yesterday so am sitting with a brew and writing my wish list ( a very BIG wish list at that )!!
 


Once I have done that I will be having a play with an early christmas present ( I know we are in August!!) but really want to start project life and preserve memories that are so very dear to me :0)
 

 
Wish me luck!
 
happy crafting

 

No comments:

Post a Comment