WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Saturday 20 February 2016



Good morning all

Another quick post from me today as I have planned on spending the day crafting and planning some crafternoons for the next few months...that is the plan anyway so fingers crossed!

Last weekend  I spent the day crafting with some lovely friends and doing some crafting i had not really done before...and LOVED it!!

Firstly is this fantastic wreath filled with lovely pictures of loved ones very nice!


We also painted and decorated this gorgeous birdhouse although my picture does not do it justice i am afraid but you get the idea.


We also made a decorative canvas with a scrapbook element to it and in better light the picture below shows all together (ignore the pile of stuff in background - my to sort pile :0) )

 I had a fab day and thoroughly enjoyed myself

Thankyou again to Debbi and Deborah look forward to the next one

Happy crafting 

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful projects, especially love the photo heart wreath! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karyn both your makes are gorgeous. Enjoy your weekend. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two gorgeous projects, I just love the heart wreath with those photos. Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful projects Karyn, I love them all. The heart wreath is a wonderful idea. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete