WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Wednesday 9 March 2016



Hello all

Today I wanted to show you the invitations I made for my mother in law's 75th birthday celebrations next month. I cased the design from the very talented Kerry after finding her card on Pinterest.


Using crumb cake, whisper white, calypso coral and mint macaron this invitation is gorgeous, bright and cheery. Am sure the recipient are going to love the invite as much as the birthday celebrations!



Happy crafting


2 comments:

  1. Hi Karyn your invitations are stunning. I hope the party goes well. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great design for an invitation x

    ReplyDelete