WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Sunday 22 May 2016




Evening all

Mixed day here with rain and sunshine so feel a bit like a yo-yo as been in and out trying to get gardening done etc and not getting anywhere fast...I finally gave up and did some crafting instead.

I've been playing with watercolours along with some retiring stamp sets.

To be fair I have had the swallowtail stamp unmounted for quite a while so decided to ink it up and it is so pretty, will be sad to see this go.




I love this technique and when i get going find it difficult to stop. You heat emboss your image on to watercolour paper and once heated up and set soak all around your image with water and a brush, the more haphazard you are the better effect in my opinion and then you just drop your colours with an aquabrush and the magic takes over.





I just love them

Happy crafting


1 comment: