WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Monday 2 May 2016



Morning all

Happy Bank Holiday Monday!!

Hope you are enjoying your day doing something that makes you smile...for me that is familytime!!

Off to the Ice Cream Farm regardless of the weather, come rain or shine!! :0)

Anyway today's project is the quick and cute notecard made for customer thankyou's.

I love Calypso coral lot and lots, always makes me think of summer.


I only recently got Everything Eleanor - been on my list for ever and it's now retiring so will be getting as much use out of it as possible - forgive me if I overload on it!
The sentiment is from a set also retiring called Merry Everything and as I said its a quick make, easy to make bulk of and is so darn cute!!

Little punched vellum flowers dotted about - another retiring item is this punch!
The fab little enamel dots are also leaving but not to worry these are being replaced by something even more scrumptious so keep an eye out for that!!



Happy crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment