WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Monday 20 June 2016




Hello

WOW how the months are flying by we are almost at the end of the first month of the new catalogue and i hope you are loving it every bit as much as me!

So i thought i would show you a small glimpse of my catalogue launch event.

My friend made me a fantastic tshirt that is totally true and loved by everyone...


How cool is that!!!

 I decided to use the cute set that may get overlooked in the catty called Vertical greetings as I really liked it so i used it to make the tags on the goody bags for the event that included all supplies to make three mini cards with envelopes, a glassine bag to hold them plus a gift tag.


The cards were variations of the one below depending on the individuals favourite tree in the set. Everyone had lots of fun and we got a little bit inky with the swooshing background created with ink and a baby wipe.


As always i like to have a little gift on hand for all who visit and i combined my love of craft along with my day job as a dental nurse by giving away sugar free polos in these little pouches.


Happy crafting


No comments:

Post a Comment