WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Wednesday 10 August 2016



Morning 

Whilst having a tidy up of my crafty area and organising my stamp sets I found *guiltily* a set I have never inked up...poor thing!

So decided to have a play with my 'gift from the garden' set and made a lovely set of note cards.


I stamped the watering can in black and the flowers on some spare card so i could cut them out and glue on coming out of the can, only used a little of the sentiment as a banner and doodled around the edge before mounting. Simple but lovely.


I made some in different colourways too...just need to make a holder for them so watch this space :0)


Happy crafting


No comments:

Post a Comment