WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Saturday 14 January 2017


Good morning

Well this is the first of my posts today as had scheduled for the whole week but for whatever reason blogger didn't publish my last 2 posts??

So quickly they were a reminder that these fantastic catalogues have been live for a week jam packed with gorgeous goodies


Drop me a message if you would like a copy of these.

Secondly and I apologise this is not crafty related. I have signed up to this and for those that know me know I have a very bad sweet tooth (despite being a dental nurse) so this is a real challenge for me!!


So that's the 2 days caught up with and I will be back later with crafty projects

Happy crafting


No comments:

Post a Comment